Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lexi



Lexi
Lexi is probably the best cousin you could ask for. Of course I love all my cousins and i don't have a favorite but Lexi and I are like best friends. Ever since we were little it was the best thing to see each other. We go shopping together every summer, we have even bought matching outfits. Lexi is an amazing girl who pretty much has everything under control. She is beautiful, helpful, stylish, and wild and crazy at times. I have always wanted to be like Lexi. She is very responsible and is always willing to help around her house. I am pretty much the opposite of that.





One really big
thing
we have in common is ....





DAVID ARCHULETA!!! Are you not surprised? We obsess about him a lot together and even have the same Da
vid t-shirt, we also both hate David Cook -opps sorry lexi, I said his name :-(. Anyways we also like to help each other with make up, style, hair, and what not. We have always supported each other and want to grow up to stay close. Of course we have had our differences when we are together for awhile but other than that I would say we are really close. I love Lexi and can't wait to see her again. Maybe we will be able to go to a David A. tour sometime in the future :). Thanks for being such a good example, friend, and cousin to me Lexi. Lots Of Love!

GOOD BYE!!!


- Madi

4 comments:

LaRae said...

Very sweet, Madi!

lexi said...

ohhh... madi!!!!! i know i am great, but so are u!!!! -btw i put that big pic of david's face in my binder and whenever i walk around the halls, everyone looks at me funny, and i just smile back and it's really funny.

Janae said...

Madi~ very nice cousin Lexi post...we sure would love to see you guys at the cabin this weekend:)

Josie said...

Madi, i have decided you need to post again. I think your post are funny, and very entertaining. in a good way, of course. Oh, just to let you know, i did give Becca, our cousin, the address to your blog, she defintely got a kick out of it. in a good way of course. hope you don't mind. she thought it was hilarious. yeah well. anyway. bye