I am really excited to start this blog to let my friends and family to look at. I have been really well and happy these days of course obsessing about David Archuleta. I know you guys are kind of sick of hearing about David but hey, he's hot and has a voice of an angel. On my mom's blog she is supposed to make a post about going to the American Idol concert but she has procrastinated a wee bit!!!!!! Right now I am watching Ben, he is pretty tired and has cried a lot, but blankie and milky saved the day.. night. I hope to be able to post often of the daily happenings and pictures of my life. Also little things about David Archuleta WILL be seen. lol. ttyl (for those who are slow that means "talk to you later" haha. BYE!
- Madi
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
madi awesome blog!!!!!! make me a post one day
btw- i love the songs!!! and you finally found come sail away?
btw- -again- i looove your blog!!! i want a blog!!!
btw- ok sorry this is the last one, i bookmarked you!!!! and cute blog name!!!! i love it!!!
see im being a supportive cuzin
I love your blog Madi! I'm going to add you to my blog! Have you seen it?
haha...lexi posted a ton of comments. by the way, lexi, im a supporitive cousin too..as i made a blog first...haha kidding. anyway---nice blog cousin madi.
hi lexi!!!! haha.. you guys are all being supporting cousins/2nd cousins. anyway i will blog regularly..
marrianne.. whats ur blog?
i am still trying to figure out how to do the background.. so yeah
- madi
Wow Madi! I am impressed...your own blog:) very cool...(and, I voted on the side bar:)(I am sure you know who got my vote;)
you know, I have a thing about a certain DAVID in my life too! I world just doesn't go round without cute boys with dark hair named David. You probably never knew we had so much in common madi. Didn'tcha
Post a Comment