Ok... so on a regular basis I do Photo Shoots of anyone that is around. I love photography! If you ever want we to do a photo shoot of anyone just tell me and I will. I am still trying to work on my skills but here are some samples of my Photography.
Btw- if you have a blog will you tell me what it is so i can put it on my list?
thanx! love you all
- Madi
Btw- if you have a blog will you tell me what it is so i can put it on my list?
thanx! love you all
- Madi




5 comments:
Hey Madi
I will send you me link to my blog. A good place to get backgrounds for you blog is http://www.cutestblogontheblock.com
They have so many different and cute back rounds. You just download them i think. My aunt helped me with it, i couldest figure it out! LOL
madi, i have one, it is www.randomlifeofjosie.blogspot.com
hey madi i dont have a blog, but i love your pictures!!! they are funny
madi!! i love your blog!! i dnt hav 1, but i love urs. :D im soooo sorry cris is being a meanie head, but hes a boy and they can suck sometimes...how r u?!?!?! i miss u! ttfn.
HEY MOLLY!!!! i miss you to.. lauren is having a halloween party and i am having a b.day party soon and ur invited so we will get to see each other!!! thanx 4 the cris thingy.. lol... boys do stink sometimes!! anyways zarek is still his NERDY self!!!! lol..... i am pretty much good though. bye
Post a Comment