Thursday, October 23, 2008

The votes have come in!!!


I had a poll to see who had the best voice and guess who won................
David Archuleta!!!!! 
I will be starting a new poll and they will be pictures 
of David to see which one you like most. Just vote 1,2,
3.. and so on. The numbers above the picture are what picture you are choosing. 
      
                                                                                    1.  


     2. 

                                          3.                                           
                                             4.                                          
   5. 
                                                                              

11 comments:

LaRae said...

Madi - I like them all. I can't vote.

lexi said...

so you know he has a new song don't you? if you dont its called touch my hands and i love it and ive alredy memorized it!!!!!!!!!!! 2 steps ahead of you!!!

Madi aka- David Archuleta luver said...

No, lexi I already new that a while ago when it leaked on itunes. I just did not post it. Is that a problem??? lol

Katie said...

You know my feelings about this particular david, but I would have to say numero 3 is my favorite. And I have seen the music video for crush and its pretty cute! Cook is still THE MAN though!!! haha-- aunt katie

Jill Iroz said...

my vote is #4 no question. i love #4 because he is doing what he loves. It shows on his face. Just look at that smile. Oh David!

Josie said...

mom. you are such a nerd. :)

lexi said...

madi it hasn't even come out on itunes yet...

Josie said...

so it does look like Lexi is one step ahead of you, madi!

lexi said...

get a new post!

Josie said...

ill have to agree with lexi here...get a new post. your funny!

Kimmy said...

Hey Madi! I like your blog! You need to post more often though! I really like number 2!

-Cousin Becca