
Do you ever wake up from a dream that you wish was real? Well, I do all the time and last night I had one of those dreams. It was a really weird dream because my parents were spies with a bunch of things they had hid from me but it was also a really good dream because I met David Archuleta. Supposedly in my dream he was also a hockey player but I had just watched him practiced then he went outside. He was wearing a blue shirt and thats how I knew it was him(don't ask me why I thought it was him because of a blue shirt). Anyways, I ran as fast as I could to him then we started to talk. We got into a car than started talking about how I had seen him in the New Era then I woke up. It makes me so mad......... I HATE WAKING UP!!!!!! haha. So if you want to share a dream you have had before that you did not want to wake up from go ahead. I just am gonna hope the dream will continue tonight because that has a happened to me before. I have actually had an on going dream go for two weeks before, so it is possible. Do you know what else is weird, for the past year all my dreams have included something from my old ,old house from when I was three. I am starting to remember my past. YIPEE!
peace, love - Madi




3 comments:
I had the best dream the other night & I didn't want to wake up. All my children were perfect angels who didn't fight and yell and who obeyed every word I said. They told me nonstop that I was the greatest mom who ever lived and they loved me even more than David Archuleta. It felt so real and then - I woke up! Don't ya just hate that?!
I had a dream that i had my own room with my own bathroom and a cell phone a nice bed a puppy no homework and it was snowing!
p.s. that really didnt happen but i wish it did
Love: Rachel your cousin that has to suffer because she doesnt have her own room
i have had bad dreams like turning homework in late or not being able to go to school. or failing a test or missing the first day of school. I know, im a nerd. :)
Post a Comment