Sunday, November 9, 2008

My birthday! whoot! whoot!




So yes, It was my 13th best birthday EVA!!! I got a bunch of money, Gift cards and A David Archuleta bag and sweatshirt. I had a really fun 1st coed birthday party consisting of Wii, hanging out, talking, food, tag, talking, and showing of my grandmothers house. I am SO glad I had my party there ..... you have no idea how glad. I am so glad, but not glad that I am a teenager... 1. It means that I am one year closer to going to high school, than college, than marriage
.... ooh adulthood. Scary!!!!2. (something good) hopefully my mother trusts me m
ore and let me deal with the consequences of my decisions.... not like I am gonna make any bad ones. 3. well.. I get to say I am a teen! BTW...... Only two more days until the best album in history comes out!! yippee. Also I got the surprise of my great cousin Lexi, and I got a big poster of David A. from my bestus friend ever, Lauren.

                                      
                       
                                                                                                
                                     ALL of my friends that came to my party. 18 were invited :-(

Me in the morning looking crapy, but happy! 

10 comments:

Jill Iroz said...

happy birthday cousin madi
i was going to call you but then i forgot so sorry

love your cousin rachel that has to suffer because she has to share a room with her sister!

Josie said...

Well, very nice looking-ish party. Ill have to ask you why you were glad you had it at your grandparents house at thanksgiving if you are coming to Becca's house. I hope you do. haha.

Madi aka- David Archuleta luver said...

Yes, I am going to Fairview...... and because my grandparents house is bigger and is a better party house.
- Madi

Kimmy said...

Happy Birthday Madi! I am glad you had a good day! You will be a good teenager, I know it! HaHa! I can't wait until I see you, Josie and Rachel at Thanksgiving! See you later! Bye!

-Cousin Becca

lexi said...

i hope you had an awesome bday! btw- i have to tell you 1st that i luv the bag & sweatshirt. 2nd, email me more 3rd i am so excited im going to die it's tomorrow!!!!!!!! (the album)4th, never mind i forgot 4th!

lexi said...

ok i remember that i got that picture from when we went to the concert... i like cropped his face on my computer. yah. way cool

Josie said...

you guys are obsessed. If he knew he would probably be creeped out. You guys are stokerish...as rachel would say.

Kimmy said...

It is quite stokerish, I have to agree with Josie!

-Cousin Becca

Marianne said...

OH my gosh! How could i forget your B - day! Happy Late B - day to my fav 2 cousin Madi!!! You party looked really fun. Your Grandparents house would be awesome for a party! I want to see you!

Wolfgirl221 said...

OK your Birthday was sooooo fun I can't wait till next time. and I bet u cant either ;) hahahaha!! Love you Madi!!!
Have a great b-day next year too!!