
Soooo, I have been so caught up in holidays, snow, friends, school, family, church and everything else, that I have not been able to blog. I have a great thanksgiving up in utah and it is Christmas in two days!!!! I have seen Twilight 4 times now and I had a snow day in Nevada!!! I have also had many other dreams about David Archuleta and have obsessed over him a lot. I know, not a big surprise. HAHA. Anyways, It has been fun watching Christmas movies, making cookies, eating sweets(I feel like I have eaten WAYYY to much) and watching my siblings ALL the time for my parents to get us presents. For you all to know, David's new music video "A Little to Not Over You" came out today on itunes which I am TOTALLY excited about. It is a great music video, Even better than Crush. Oh yeah, I have updated the music on the side of my blog. Look at the bottom of the list to listen to David's new album and The Twilight sound track. My Ipod also totally broke so I can't listen to that anymore.... :-( Ok, So I have to go help make more cookies.. AHHH. See you all! Have a Very Merry Christmas. I will probably blog to you after the new year to tell you about that and what I got for Christmas. BYE!!~!~!~
~ Madi
E-mail ME!!!!!




2 comments:
Hey Madi!
I am soo glad you posted!:-)
I hope you get what you want for X mas!
I made a blog for fun : aportionofmylife.blogspot.com
Merry X mas!
creepy picture...
Post a Comment