Help Please!
My music playlist from myplaylist.org broke down the other day so I had to remove it from my site. I forgot how to re put it up so, if anyone knows how please tell me. I also can not figure out how to put up a cute background so if you know how to do that I could also use some help. Thanx :-)
- Madi




5 comments:
hey this is Lexi best friend Shayla :) :) (Well I actually only met her this year but still!!) Okay so this is how I got mine.
1. You go to a blog that has a music thingy (like mine for example.)
2. Their is a button on the music thing that says create your free playlist. Click that
3. It will take you to this site that says start building a playlist. If you have made an account then you need to log on but if you haven't then you need to sign up. It does not cost money though.
4. Once you have been logged on then you can type the songs you want. If you want those songs that you typed in then you click on the + button. It will go to your playlist on the side.
5. When you have gotten all of your songs on your playlist then you click EMBED or get get player code on the playlist. Then click E. The one that says something about blogs.
6.Do all the things it says to pick then click "get code" Then copy and paste the code to your gadget. (Which you have to pick the gadget HTML/Javascript.) Click save and then you have it.
If you have any other questions just comment me!!
-Shayla
Ok for a cute background here's what u do: Go to http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
click on "Backgrounds" and pick a background u like. Click on it and they have instructions there on how to get it on your blog. It's pretty easy. Hope that helps. :-)
Thanx Shayla and Marrianne. That stuff really helped!
Hey madi. Tell me when you are starting to sell the david wrist bands so i can put it on my blog. So just comment me when you want me to tell everyone on my blog. OKAY
BYE!!!
Post a Comment