Okay, so i designed these wristbands on a website and want to know if anyone would be interested in buying one or two. They are white (David's tour color) with one side that says "I love David Archuleta" then on the other side it says "arch angels' 2008" because David's fans are called Arch Angels. They would probably cost 6.50 or something because i would have to ship it to you and on the website the shipping it is not free. I need at least 10 wristbands to be sold or else I will not be able to sell them. Please comment if you would be interested to I can give you the rest of the details. Also if you know any friends who would be interested please tell them. Or i will allow you to put a link to this post on your blog. :)Just comment so I can know if I should order any. If you are a friend of my cousin lexi, She will be wearing it so just ask her what it looks like. See ya!
- Madi (sorry the pics. are not that great)




13 comments:
i also think that we should make them make the oath if they must wear them. and i added something... if you stop loving him, you have to cut it, burn it, and bury it after, since there will be ashes... anyway, i made up the official oath. it goes like this. "I (say your name) solemnly swear to be loyal to my ever-wonderful arch angel and to be archies and arch angels forever, and if the terrible dreadful day ever comes that i might disgrace myself and not ever love my wonderful arch angel again, i will cut the wristband (painfully) and burn and bury it in a deep deep hole. i swear to be loyal one more time. i swear this in david archuleta (my arch angel's name) for how i love him." anyway, it's rather long, but beautiful. the words are music to me(except cutting and burning and burying and disgracing) anyway, if they buy one, they must do the oath and you should make a post about that. if you won't do it, i won't advertised it to my friends and i will be humiliated to have you as a cousin. (okay maybe that was a little dramatic)anyway like 2/3 of your business will be thanks to me, so i expect 1/10 of the prophit. luv ya, lexi!
tell me what you think!!!
Well that was dramatic! I had no idea there was an OATH! Well good luck selling those wristband things!
~Rachel your dear cousin
i desided the oath should be edited. I think it is a little crazy and obsessive..really obsessive for someone you probably will never meet. If i buy a wristban, (which i probably won't sorry) i won't say this oath ever in my life.
i desided that me modeling the front looks clearer...
oh you know your widget on the side for the "brand new year" Did you guys watch that for youngwomans? i had to go and be in it...the audience...it was so LONG and very high school musically, i thought. WE disided that hte church as gone disney..
hey josie i was on the brand new year in the audience too! and that oath is not too obsessive, and i think that madi should be the one to judge if its too obsessive or not.
Lexi And Josie you guys were in it? I didn't get a chance to watch it but I heard it was good but to high school musical ish. Did you guys get on Camera?
I JUST WROTE A HUMONGO COMMENT AND I PRESSED THE PULISH THE STUPID MOMMENT BUTTON AND IT DELETED THE ENTIRE THING but i was in the brand new year thing and yes it was cheesy and i was also in the obnoxiously LONG line to the excolators! and i WOULD buy a wristband madi just to support you but i dont have any money! but if i did i would not wear it just to let you know i havent gone david archewleta crazy!
~Rachel
marianne, yah i was in it but just the audience and i dont know if they got me on camera or not.
and josie it's DAVID ARCHULETA! i dont know where you got a w in it!!!
That was not me..that was my dorko sister Rachel who put a W in it...And i was just in the audience meaning everyone was on camera...i don't think there were any close ups..and Lexi we were probably in the same audience...did you go the night were all the predencys were there?
yah everyone was there and all... and madi, if you're going to delete my comments, i will not sponser your $6 wristband idea. and im not following your blog anymore!
Post a Comment