Wednesday, February 25, 2009

OMGosh!

For all you readers i bet ur getting tired of seeing Miss America so i have decided to come to my blog. I have been so busy you have no idea. though vacations, friends, school, play practice, volley ball, FACEBOOK, choir, church, and family i haven't been able to blog. I do have some exciting news tho! I get to see David Archuleta in March I am SOO excited i can't stand it. I am also the wicked step sister in the play In To The Woods which i am pretty excited about but it is taking up lots of my time. If any of you have a facebook let me know so i can be ur friend. I have finally made up with this guy at school which i am so excited about now because i loved being his friend last year. My brother is almost three and has been potty trained which has been a big advent in our family life. I just finished reading the play Hamlet which is such a relief since i really did not like it. Anyways i will change my blog background soon and will do a new post soon. Until then, Adios!
 

5 comments:

lexi said...

AHHH! IM GOING TO ONE IN MARCH TOO! AND IM GOING TO MEET HIM! MINE IS ON THE 27TH. anyways, i miss you even though i just saw you like a few weeks ago. and i might get a facebook if i get straight As for term #3. (which is probobly not going to happen because of mrs. keeler) anyway love ya

LaRae said...

how are you sure ur gonna meet him?
- Madi

Rachel said...

Thats what I was thinking!
But every one has a Facebook I dont want one though for these reasons #1 every one has one so it will just be the new drama web site that will take over Bebo
#2 I would be too afraid to get one because stalkers could stalk me!
#3 I dont think my mom would want me to have one but I bet she would let me.
#4 my brother has one and he says that its stupid and its a wast of time.

But I have some good news if i get as and bs this term then I get my own room FINALLY!!!
So what is your play about??
and im so glad you have finally posted on your blog
and I kinda gave up on my blog (it doesnt have enough potential to move on!)
well have a good time at your concert and maybe you can come see us!

Josie said...

Are you sure your going to meet him, Lexi? It sounds a little odd and obsessive, but what ever. Anyway, have fun. Oh yeah who are you guys routing for this American idol season anyway?

Rachel said...

Yeah we want to know!!