Saturday, March 7, 2009

If it makes you happy.............




Things that make me happy!


My Family!
Having Something to look forward to every Tuesday and Wednesday night!
Having something to do when i am bored
Having an obsession that makes my life as a 13 year old worth while 
my sis ACTUALLY being quiet!
t
Taking pretty pictures
My devil brother being cute :)
An Actual good picture of me 
Having a good moment with my friends 
When the 8th graders get along for a split second


David Archuleta

The wait for March 18th to see David Archuleta!






My Brother being really cute!

5 comments:

Marianne said...

I love your list of things that make you happy. That is such a cool idea. I love taking pics too! And I really like your green wall. That is my favorite color. And Ben is so funny & cute!

Rachel said...

OH how cute! You guys need to come and visit! Its getting kinda boring up here :(

lexi said...

just to let you know im really close to getting a facebook. im doing xtra credit to get straight a's!

lexi said...

wow facebook is making everybody not blog anymore!!! i miss new posts! post! i dont even care what it says (as long as its not david bad word) and btw- daniel now likes this girl named racheal and i like this guy named andrew that i danced with at our last dance :)

Wolfgirl221 said...

LOL Ben is so fricken cute in this video. I Love it. hahahaa I miss you sooooo much. summer kinda gets boring at times.