Sunday, April 5, 2009

David Archuleta Concert!




Okay, so I have been really busy this March (with not even enough time to be on facebook a lot- lexi..). But, on March 18th my friend Lexi went to a David A. concert in Reno. My kind and loving father payed for basically everything and took care of us while in line so special thanks to him. So yes, On that morning we got up at 4:30 for our flight at 6 for Reno, we arrived, got some breakfast and headed to get in line. We were basically the fifth group in line and awaited in line for a long time. I made lots of new friends in line (my fellow obsessors over David). lIne was so much fun, i learned that i could get 100% on a 100 question test about David, learned that when I am really bored I have to pee like every 20 min, and learned that u become like best friends with people that you stay with for 13 hours straight.  So anyways, after we got into the theatre we ran to get in the pit. I Was basically holding the stage when a big fat lady(not meaning to be rude but i am still mad at her) pushed me out of the way and told me to go somewhere else. My dad was at the back of the theatre so he couldn't help me. I was like an inch away from Davids hand but of course, The BIG FAT lady wouldn't let my already short arm past her. Other than being over heated and pushed in the pit, along with hearing the f bomb go off every couple minutes cause a girl would get mad for someone putting a sigh in the way of her seeing...... it was an awesome concert! I bet you David would have come out to meet people if he didn't have to tell the girls in the pit to calm down because people were getting hurt :(.. that reminds me.. an old lady was standing in the pit and fainted because it was getting so hot and stuffy in there. Another bad thing was that Lexi lost her 65 dollar David sweatshirt in the pit and i left my poster in my hotel room.. but yeah, i got to see the love of my life so i am happy. And my kind aunt and grandma bought me a new poster that is hanging in my room now. Here are a few pictures to give you an idea about how close we were! I am so glad it is spring break now. feww! I will do more posts now.. thats is a promise. ttyl! - Madi 

BEAUTIFUL!
His guitar player that we met!
Me and Lexi looking real tired
The line with my line friends
More line friends
The best picture of the night
Cutest smile ever
HOTTT
David and his band during "You Can"

  I took like 12 minutes worth of video but here is just a sample of my experience.. 

5 comments:

lexi said...

ok.. thank you for new posts and by the way so my concert was cooler and i didn't have to wait in line i just went right in and he did a special thing in utah because that's where he was from.. anyway there's a quiz on the internet that's like 300 questions about david archuleta it's really long i swear i dont know where i find these things just researching him.. and anyway (his shoesize is 8 & 1/2-ish is what everywhere says) the quiz i got 100% on! it took FOREVER to do though. anyways, please continue blogging more often. a post a month won't cut it. jk ily!

-your bcf

lexi

Madi aka- David Archuleta luver said...

Yeah, it might have been better but I was 5 feet way from his face and you were not. so Ha! How come every time I am happy you have to try to top it??

Josie said...

i will have to agree with Madi on that one. Lexi, you try to hard to top all madi's joys in life, even if it is a David Archuleta concert.

Rachel said...

WELL I thought that school was boring today SPRING BREAK IS WAY TO LONG!!! make the days go FASTER
I LIKED THE POST SINCE YOU NEVER POST ANY MORE GRRRRRRRRRR

Josie said...

so i just read it..yeah the first time i commented i didn't even bother reading it, sorry. Anyway, it was really funny about that fat old lady..you should have taken her picture or something...haha. that 12 second video was very interesting..