Monday, April 13, 2009

HELLO OUT THERE- I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHO U ARE!

Okay,Kimolino ANd Kitima 
I am getting comments from these people and i would really appreciate them telling me who they really are. I dont care if u leave comments but i cant stand not knowing who u really are.. I mean- Kimolino Santags is telling me that she is a 207 year old who is a dress maker in Siberia and i have no idea who KITIMa is (if that is how u spell that name) PLEASE TELL ME :( i have a feeling i know u but what is u guys real name? r u one or two people? THANK YOU FOR UR COOPERATION! lol...... goodbye... Seriously tho- tell me who u are :( i am BEGGING :) 

17 comments:

Marianne said...

Oh My gosh....That's weird. Hope you find out who they are!

Katie said...

Im telling you... I know who they are, I think you do too :)

lexi said...

hmm.. that's strange. who do you think it is aunt katie?

Rachel said...

Well thats scary what if their stalkers like Josie my weird sister!

Josie said...

remember when i was a stalker?

lexi said...

haha are you still a stalker josie?

lexi said...

madi, did you have like a friend from another school or something?

kitimica said...

Hi Madi. You know who I am. Think hard. You'll remember.

kitimica said...

And my name is spelled kitimica dear.

Josie said...

nope..not this time..

Madi aka- David Archuleta luver said...

please.. i really dont know.. please tell!

kitimica said...

you do know though. think about it.

Madi said...

yes i bet i know who u are but the name DOESNT ring a bell!!! now it is bugging me.. i REALLY wanna know.. please. give me one hint

lexi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kitimica said...

k here's your hint. think of people who like to pretend they're someone they're not.

Madi aka- David Archuleta luver said...

is it lexi??

lexi said...

haha! madi you guessed it! I was never going to tell u but... ya I knew you would have to guess it! wow.. that took a lot just for a prank! but you knew i would give it away at one point, right? I always do :)