Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring break and Easter!




Here are just a few pictures from my easter activities... I am like sick of candy now, but that is okay. I had a great spring break with my lovely Erickson cousins, and now have to go back to school :( What did you do over your spring break? Some of my activities included: Shopping, sleep overs, family, More shopping, hair cut, dentist appointments(i have a cavity :(. ), facebooking, chatting,easter egg coloring, movies(monsters vs. aliens and Beverly Hills Chihuahua), eating, going to Yogurt Land, swimming, lots and lots of TV, Walking back and forth up the street, and much much more. I am so glad i had today off also but I REALLLLLLY don't want to go back to school tomorrow.... Well, give me more ideas of what to blog about because i am running out of ideas.. ADIOS! 

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Looks like you had such a fun Easter and spring break! I really need to post about Easter! :-) And I looove your Easter dress! It is so cute!

lexi said...

I look really bad in that picture :( oh well! haha

Josie said...

Yogurt Island? Interesting.
I was so glad to go back to school finally, i love school. but i did enjoy easter break or spring break. but it snowed the entire time, gosh..but jeffro wasn't there so it was good.