Our school just finished putting on our biggest production yet. A week before we preformed I thought the play would be a total train reck, but our 72 hours put together of hard work payed off. We had the best performance the last night. I wish it were not over. I got to hang out with some of the coolest kids like 3 times a week for an extra 2 hours. Anyways, there will be more posts to come of Disneyland, San Diego, Graduation, and the last day of school.
OMG that play was such a blast!!!! dude I havent looked at ur blog in forever. lol but I love the pix. We really did manage to pull it all together in the end. BARELY. lol Love ur blog keep up the posts and I'll try to read them more offten.
9 comments:
yay Madi for making a new post!!! I liked you post but I want to know what the play was about???
Yes madi, tell us what this play was about!
You came to SD??? Your play looked fun!
OMG that play was such a blast!!!! dude I havent looked at ur blog in forever. lol but I love the pix. We really did manage to pull it all together in the end. BARELY. lol Love ur blog keep up the posts and I'll try to read them more offten.
please.. get a new post!!!!!!!!!!
You really should get a new post.....
-Cousin Becca
Madi, you should post some of your photography on here!! I really want to see it :)
Post a Comment