Sunday, January 18, 2009

David wristbands: Part 2

Okay, I need to explain to everyone that the only reason the wristbands would be like $6 is because, I have to buy them, pay for the shipping and handling, and I have to pay to ship it to you. I will lower it to $5 for anyone who lives close to me and wants to wait to see me and I give it then, or in Lexi's friends case, wait until I see Lexi and have her bring it to you or, get it to you during the summer. Please help raise this money, because I need to earn money so I can go on a special trip. Also, for Lexi, I will include the oath in the cute little package. Please tell your friends, post this on your website, and tell anyone that you know that likes David! Thank you so much!(and Rachel and Josie of course I don't expect you guys to buy one)
- Madi

16 comments:

Rachel said...

Why thank you and i changed my mind i wouldnt buy one even if i was supporting you instead i would probably just give you the six bucks and hope for you to be eternally nice to me! but i dont have any money so i dont think thats going to happen

~Rachel

lexi said...

ok if you're doing the oath, i'll agree to helping you and i guess i wont get 10% of profit, but if its for a trip, thats different. even so, $6 is still a freakin i mean neigh rip off, and 75 cents to a dollar is more like the right price. i asked melissa, and she said she'd pay 75 cents for it!!! one wristband already sold!!!

Madi aka- David Archuleta luver said...

So Lexi, you expect me to pay 4.75 total and not make any profit and get ripped off? I am not gonna use my money if no one is willing to pay. These posts were not to sell them but to see if anyone would be interested. And just think if I don't sell any you will not get any of the money(I was planing on paying you) and the oath won't be used. But on the lighter side,thanx for being a nice cousin rachel.

Josie said...

Lexi, did you know she was going to make you pay for yours...haha...just a thought...Anyway, Madi, im glad you understand that me and rachel aren't david artuleta fans..but i would still buy one if you really really really need the money...six dollars really isn't that much...gosh. But because you don't really really really really need the money i won't buy one. WHere are you planning on going anyway?

Marianne said...

Hey Madi,
If you are stuck and nobody buying them I am with Lexi and you could sell some other stuff too. You could do a bake sale, make jewelry, have a babysitting night were you watch kids?? If you really can't sell any bands try doing some other things too. Use one of your talents and have fun with it! Keep other idea's in your head too. Good luck! Just curios what trip are you saving up for?

lexi said...

yah marianne's idea reminded me! you can do another kids' camp! do a huge like month long one during the summer and you could earn like $500!!! marianne, your comment was well said!

kimonilo said...

hello madi! we must catch up l8r! i miss you!

lexi said...

where is my cool lemonade stand comment? i am not happy. this is my last comment on your blog.

Marianne said...

Thnx lexi! Yeah and Lexi the kids camp thing is a good idea too! I don't see your lemonade comment either. BTW - lexi I hope this isn't your last comment on madi's blog!:-) Madi - If you really want to earn some money advertise to people and let them know were this money is going ( like on your trip) people may be more willing to. Always remember to smile at the people you are selling too. Also like I Said have fun with it. If you like animals be a dog watcher or whatever. If you like to cook do something like were you bring them dinner 2 nights a week or dessert a few night a week. Let me know how it's going. And have fun!

kimonilo said...

like i said madi your blog is sooo cute!

Becca said...

I have a couple of things to say Madi:

1. You can get wristbands for a dollar or less everywhere on the planet! No wristbands cost 6 bucks!
2. I have never known anyone to make a wristband about someone they have a crush on.... hmmm
3. What's your email? I want to email you!!!!

-Cousin Becca

Becca said...

Josie what is your email!?! Yours to Lexi!

-Cousin Becca

lexi said...

mine is alexandra1134@comcast.net. what's yours?

Jill Iroz said...

Well have a WONDERFUL day hows every one doing! I didnt have such a good day today :( do you like my sad face he he!

Jill Iroz said...

by the way i have no idea why it said it was jill because it wasnt my mom is was me Rachel!

~Rachel

Madi said...

ok, who is Kimolino??? Anyways, I appreciate that marrianne's comments are nice. If you are going to comment on my blog tho I want them to be like marriannes constructive and nice. Anyways, The wristbands were just an idea and i am sick of everyone insulting them. the wristbands are over so there. Please don't comment about them anymore