Friday, January 23, 2009
No More!!!!
Okay, I need to get everything straight. The wristbands are no more so no more need to fuss. I have gotten comments that make me feel like my ideas were stupid. Six dollars is really not that much and IT WAS AN IDEA!!!!!. I guess no one got that. Anyways, No more comments about earning money. Forget it ever happened :) yeah, so if you're going to comment please make it happy. haha. Anyways, I am not mad anymore, so yeah :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hey Madi! I loooove your blog background! It's so cute! I saw it on aqa poppy thing. Anyways, I want to see you! Maybe this summer. Are we doing a family reunion? If you are I want to see u and Lexi!
thats good. you're so much prettier when you're not yelling at people and wrinkling your eyebrows. i can see you do that over the phone and comments. anyways, i miss you and i love you tonz! anyways, i agree with marianne! your blog background is sooo cute! i hope we're doing a family reunion so i can see you guys! you all live in vegas and im stuck in utah!!! jk
love ya
lexi
What a shame
So hows your life Madi? Are you good? Are you happy? Are your friends happy? Is your school good? Is your school happy?
Well I expect you to answer all of my questions!
~Rachel
Post a Comment